Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
How we collect information through our websites
The Company has its own website (). There are a number of ways in which we collect information through our website.
• Analytics: We use Google Analytics (hosted by a third party) to collect data about your interaction with our website. The sole purpose of collecting your data in this way is to improve your experience when using our site. The types of data we collect with these tools include your device’s IP address, device screen size, device type, operating system and browser information, geographic location, referring domain and out the link if applicable, search terms and pages visited and date and time when website pages were accessed.
• Cookies: Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the website.
• Email lists, registrations, and feedback: We will collect information that you provide to us when signing up to mailing lists and registering for our events, or when submitting feedback on your experience with our website.
• To collect voluntary feedback on your experience with our website.
We use social networking services such as Facebook to communicate with the public about the Group and the work we do. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. These services have their own privacy policies. You can access the privacy policies for Facebook on their websites.
Like many other Web sites, www.childs-care.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing them store things such as user preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.childs-care.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.childs-care.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.